ISPE-ACPE ‘RISING STAR’ AWARDS
We are pleased to announce the ACPE14-2022 Rising Star Awardees are:[/vc_column_text][vc_invitedspeakers title=”Yunha Noh” profile_image=”711″ organisation=”Prenatal and Infant Exposure to Acid-Suppressive Medications and Allergic Diseases in Children: A Nationwide Cohort Study with Sibling-Matched Analysis (oral abstract reference 1000)”][vc_column_text]Yunha Noh1, Han Eol Jeong1, Ahhyung Choi1, Eun-Young Choi1, Björn Pasternak2, Hedvig Nordeng3, Mette Bliddal4, Kenneth Man5, Ian Wong5, Dong Keon Yon6, Ju-Young Shin1
1Sungkyunkwan University, South Korea, 2Karolinska Institutet, Sweden, 3University of Oslo, Norway, 4University of Sourthern Denmark, Denmark, 5University College London, UK, 6Kyung Hee University College of Medicine, South Korea
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_invitedspeakers title=”Chih-Wan Lin” profile_image=”708″ organisation=”Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Taiwan from June 2021 to May 2022 (oral abstract reference 2013)”][vc_column_text]Chih-Wan Lin1, Yu-Ting Tseng1, Chih-Ying Tsai1, Wei-I Huang1, Hsun-Yin Liang1, Wei-Ju Su2, K. Arnold Chan3, Wen-Wen Chen1
1Taiwan Drug Relief Foundation, Taiwan, 2Centers for Disease Control, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Taiwan, 3Health Data Research Center, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]Purpose: To promote education and research achievement in pharmacoepidemiology in Asia, and to encourage the participation of young investigators in ISPE’s scientific meetings.
Criteria for an award:
- Being a junior investigator who has made significant contributions to research or education in pharmacoepidemiology through primary data collection studies, secondary data analysis, or other types of research.
- Up to two candidates will be selected from nominees who are normally resident in Asia, and who are the first author on abstract(s) submitted for presentation at ACPE.
- A subgroup of ISPE Global Development Committee’s International Steering Committee for ISPE-ACPE meetings will identify candidates based on the initial score of their submitted abstracts. The committee members will then meet by teleconference to jointly decide by consensus on up to two nominees for the Award.
- Graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, or researchers who have obtained their most recent degree within five years prior to the current ISPE-ACPE meeting.
- Awardees must not hold an academic position equivalent to Associate Professor or higher.
- Awardees must be currently Affiliated with an Asia Pacific institution
- The work (abstract) was carried out in the Asia Pacific region
- The awardees have not received the “Rising Star” Award before.
Award recipients will each receive an “ISPE-ACPE Rising Star award” certificate, and will also receive a rebate of their registration fee for the ISPE-ACPE meeting.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]